allbeauty.com, allbeauty.co.uk, CheapSmells.com, CheapSmells.co.uk and At1.com are trading names of IEB Trading Limited with registered office at Unit 8 Guilberts Industrial Centre, Collings Road, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 1FN, registered in Guernsey No: 44872 with VAT number: GB206369021 (“allbeauty”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are the “data controller” in respect of your personal information.
You can also contact us to inform us of any changes to the personal information we hold about you. This will help us to make sure that our records are accurate and up to date.
Our Websites are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect or maintain the personal information of children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not access our Websites. We will take appropriate steps to delete the personal information of persons under the age of 13.
Information we will collect about you
We will collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information that you provide to us when you:
- Make an enquiry, provide feedback, make a complaint or any other correspondence over the phone, by email or on our Websites.
- Report a problem with any of our Websites.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and/or mailing lists.
- Enter one of our prize draws.
- Enrol in our Points Programme.
- Order products from us.
- Submit any reviews and comments on our Websites or interact with our social media accounts which may include Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Use our Websites generally. This means that we will collect certain information about how you use our Websites and the device that you use to access our Websites, even where you have not created an account or logged in. This information may include login data, IP address, page views, searches, requests, orders, pre-approvals, confirmations and other actions on our Websites, and may be collected by a third-party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies or similar technologies. For more information on cookies please refer to our Cookies Statement.
Such information may include (depending on the circumstances):
- Identity and contact data: This includes titles, names, delivery address, email addresses, phone numbers and other contact details you may provide to us.
- Financial data: If you are using our Websites to purchase products you will also provide payment details, which may include billing addresses, credit/debit card details and bank account details.
- Website usage data: This includes information about your interactions with/on our Websites, such as login data, IP address, page views, searches, and other actions on our Websites;
- Technical data: For example, your geographical location, information about the device you use to access our Websites such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers.
- Marketing and communications data: This includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
In certain circumstances, we will receive information about you from third parties. For example:
- Service providers: We may collect personal information from our website developers, IT support providers, customer service support providers, marketing services providers and payment services provider (who may be based inside or outside the UK and/or the EU).
- Publicly available sources: We may use publicly available sources for instance to carry out identity and compliance checks.
- Other third parties: We might also receive information about you from third parties if you have indicated to such third party that you would like to hear from us.
Use of your information
We use your information in the following ways:
- Provide access to our Websites: To provide you with access to our Websites in a convenient and optimal manner.
- Products: To process orders for products placed on our Websites and to provide customer service in relation to such product orders.
- Points Programme: To operate and administer our Points Programme, including rewarding points for qualifying purchases, notifying you of your current points balance and providing you with relevant news and offers.
- Prize Draw: To administer any prize draw, including notifying winners.
- User and customer support: To provide user or customer service and support by dealing with enquiries or complaints about our Websites and share your information with our website developers, IT support providers, payment services provider, and security providers as necessary to provide the necessary support.
- Marketing: To keep in contact with you about our news, events, new features, products or services that we believe may interest you, provided that, where necessary, we have the requisite permission to do so, or where it is in our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so.
- Social media interactions: To interact with users on social media platforms including Instagram, for example, responding to comments and messages, posting, ‘retweeting’ and ‘liking’ posts.
- Research and Analytics: To carry out research about general engagement with our Websites and to use data analytics to improve our Websites, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- Fraud prevention: To detect and prevent crime including fraud.
- Compliance with policies, procedures and laws: To enable us to comply with our policies and procedures and enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our staff and share your information with our technical and legal advisors.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose it to certain third parties in order to allow us to make our Websites and other services available to you, enforce our rights or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Such third parties include:
- Our service providers; Service providers we work with to deliver our business, who are acting as processors and provide us with:
- development and hosting services;
- payment services;
- IT, system administration and security services;
- marketing and advertising services; and
- delivery services.
- Regulators and governmental bodies: HM Revenue & Customs, regulators, governmental bodies and other authorities acting as processors or separate controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Marketing partners: any selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes.
- Prospective sellers and buyers of our business: any prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, only in the event that we decide to sell or buy any business or assets.
- Other third parties (including professional advisers): any other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies and government agencies) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected, and use, your personal information. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- Performance of your contract with us and the provision of our services and/or products to you.
- Your consent (where we request it).
- Our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (where appropriate).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Where we use your information for our legitimate interests (or that of a third party), we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) do not automatically override yours and we will not use your information if we believe your interests should override ours, unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent or a legal obligation).
Where we store your personal data
We are located in Guernsey. Therefore, the personal information that we collect will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), including Guernsey and may also include countries which have less strict or no data protection laws when compared to those in the EEA or the UK.
Protection of your information, security and passwords
Our Websites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised use, access or alteration of your personal data. For example, certain areas of our Websites use industry standard SSL to encrypt sensitive data, like your billing address.
Unfortunately the transmission of information using the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Websites.
Third party websites
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have a number of rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you. These include:
- Access: you have the right to request, free of charge, access to a copy of the personal information that we hold about you;
- Rectification: you can ask us to change, correct, or complete any inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date personal information that we hold about you;
- Consent: If you have given us your consent to use your personal information (for example, for marketing purposes), you can withdraw your consent at any time;
- Objection: you can object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You can also object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Portability: In certain circumstances, you can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form;
- Restriction: you can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it; and
- Erasure: you can ask us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
Exercising your rights
Please also note that we may ask for proof of your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that we do not disclose personal information to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Sometimes it may take us longer if your request is complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Please also be aware that not all of those rights are absolute and there may be circumstances in which we will not fully comply with your request because of a specified legal ground or exemption.